Monday, September 15, 2008

Yes, I must be crazy

So many of you know this by now, but for those of you in internet land who don't, I have another baby in my tummy! At least that's what we tell the kids. Not exactly anatomically correct, but it'll do. Anyway, somehow, in the next almost nine months we're going to try to cram one more person into this teeny, tiny little house. Sounds like a great plan, huh?

So if any of you know of anyone, say, giving away houses with many, many bedrooms, just let them know we could be talked into taking it off their hands.

Seriously, we are very happy and we'll just continue to trust in God's sovereignty to provide for us whether that's here, or somewhere else.

On a different note, please pray for Micah and me tomorrow. He has an appointment with another ENT tomorrow. The drive is a little more than 2 hours one way, so it'll be a long day. The doctor comes very highly recomended so I'm very happy about that, but it's a long drive so we would appreciate all the prayers we can get.

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.