Monday, October 27, 2008

Miss Me?

I realize I haven't blogged in over a week, please accept my apologies. I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that last week was busy. Now onto the really crazy portion of the program. This weekend I had 2 photoshoots. The first was a cute little guy, almost 4 years old. The shoot was outside and it was supposed to rain all day. Thankfully, we finished shooting at about 11am and the rain started about 11:30!

We were not so fortunate for the second shoot. It wasn't raining, but it was crazy windy so we had to shoot indoors. Now, you have to understand, I very much prefer outdoor shoots. Kids are much happier and more cooperative and there is lots of room to move around. I was pretty disappointed about the way it went. That is until this morning. I uploaded the pics earlier and tell me please, who could ever resist this face?
Lynette, I hope you don't mind that blog world gets to see this before you. These pics really did turn out so much better than I had hoped!
Anyway, I have photoshoots or birthday parties every weekend for the next month, so please pray for good weather and sanity for this photographer/mama.

1 comment:

justlyn said...

He looks sooo... sweet! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics! But this is a definite 8x10! Thanks for the great job (esp. considering the weather complications)

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.