Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm thankful for...

Boys...
Photobucket

Babies...
Photobucket

Silly faces...
Photobucket

Brothers...
Photobucket

Cousins...
Photobucket

Creative little girls...
Photobucket

Chess lessons from old guys who don't play chess...
Photobucket

Crazy games...
Photobucket

Family...
Photobucket

We spent a great few days with my parents and brother last week over Thanksgiving.  My brother Hoa also visited from North Carolina and I got to meet his kids for the first time.  I haven't seen him in almost 15 years and my husband had never even met him.  He was actually my foster brother, but he lived with us for 5 or 6 years while I was growing up, so I've always thought of him as a brother.  It was so great to spend time with him and his family (minus his wife who had to work).

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.