Monday, August 2, 2010

Eleven Years

Photobucket

Tonight my hubby and I get to go out to celebrate our eleventh anniversary (we had other obligations on Saturday, the actual day). I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  So much has happened in the last 11 years.
Photobucket

Now, it seems like we were just babies when we got married! I was 18 and Kevin was 20; why on earth did our parents let us get married so young?! I suppose they didn't have much choice, but it really seems crazy looking back.
Even though it seems crazy now, I wouldn't change a thing. God has really blessed our little family.  We've got 4 great kids and a cute little house.  And I'm so thankful for all the other Rodies around here and my family too.  Life isn't always easy, but it's lots of fun!

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.