Monday, September 6, 2010

No, she's not mine, but she's stinkin' CUTE!!

A couple of weeks ago, Kevin and I spent a few days with his sister's 4 kiddos while she and her hubby were out of town.  The thing is, Kevin and his brothers were playing in a softball tournament the same weekend.  My van only seats seven, that leaves no place for 3 of us.  So we divied up the munchkins, girls with Daddy/Uncle Kevin and boys with Mommy/Aunt Becca, and drove both our cars over to the tournament.  While we waited for the games to start, I took all 8 kids over to the really great playground.  I learned a couple of things while I was over there.


1.  Trying to count to 8 children when only one of them is still is quite a challenge.


and 2. Lydia...

likes to climb...
a lot!!

I don't think I realized she was actually trying to push Luke off the steps here.
The things cute 2 year olds get away with.  Maybe Aunt Becca should come out from behind that camera a little more. 

1 comment:

Jody said...

Love it! LOVE IT! I want these pics!!

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.