Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our own little pumpkin patch

Last night was Trunk or Treat.  I had already planned on Isaac wearing the pumpkin costume I made for Jadon when he was a baby
Photobucket

so Micah and Jadon wanted to be pumpkins too. 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Chloe wanted to be different and be flower this year.
Photobucket
So we got them all dressed up to go to the church where Kevin's cousin and his family actually had a jungle theme set up in there trunk. They even included the boys' costumes in the theme.

Photobucket
The kids were adorable and they all had a really great time. I can't wait to see what they come up with next year!!

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.