Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A night with my guys

Every Wednesday, Kevin takes Chloe and Micah to AWANA and I get to hang out with Jadon and Isaac.  I usually try to get Isaac down early so J and I can have some time with just the two of us, but tonight Zac had other plans.  So Jadon and I had to make do.  We played a little Wii.
Photobucket

And read a book.  And then we made some cookies.

Photobucket

That was, of course, the best part.  Actually, I think the best part was eating them!
Photobucket

Chocolate chip is Jadon's favorite.  Just look at that grin!
Photobucket

Isaac didn't get to try them today, but he still had fun playing with Mommy and brother.
Photobucket

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.