Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Awesome Little Brother

My brother, Brian, came by today for most likely the last time for more than 2 years. He's off to Malawi next week with the Peace Corps.  While I'm sad to miss him, and a little jealous of the adventure, I'm mostly excited and proud of him! So Kevin took the day off of work to visit and we spent a great morning together before he left this afternoon. 
Photobucket

Of course, it's beautiful outside today, so we had to walk up to a local café for lunch.  The kids thought that was a real novelty and had a hard time not running in the street. 
Photobucket

We had to get a few last photos together, kinda fun.
Photobucket

And Chloe is really going to miss Uncle Brian.
Photobucket

We're all going to miss him.
Photobucket

If you want to know more about why he's going or what he's doing while he's in Malawi, click here.

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.