Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jadon is 2!

Despite the fact that Jadon is now 2, I think he will always be my baby. I know it's cliche, but the time goes really fast. This afternoon, Kevin took the big kids fishing while JJ and I took off for the park for a two year old photo shoot. As we pulled in, Jadon cheered. We had been shopping for about an hour, so he was thrilled to see the trees and the lake. It's kinda funny that a two year old can recognize that we were there to play even though there was no playground in sight. He had lots of fun running through the leaves and looking out at the lake. It was particularly great that he got Mommy all to himself. He's such a big boy!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Love the last one!

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.