Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ready... Set...

GO!!!

So I know that I've been rather sporadic with my blogging lately. Forgive me. With surgeries and extra children and potty training, life has been pretty hectic around here. But you'll have to excuse me for one more week. My Sis-in-law and I are going to Boca Grande tomorrow for the next 5 days. That's in Florida by the way. Where it's warm. And there are no children jumping in their beds at 6:30 in the morning. Or begging for supper at 4pm. Or arguing that he took my toy or she's in my way.

I'll miss my kids and my hubby, but only when I allow myself to. The rest of the time we'll be enjoying the sun and the beach. Doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

See ya next week!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Awesome!!! Enjoy..

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.