Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby brother love

I know it's been forever and I've not done much to satisfy the need for more pictures, but you'll have to forgive me. I've ignored my camera a lot these past couple of weeks. I'll try to do better. In the meantime, here are the proud big sister and brothers. Megan came up to the hospital with Kevin and the kids after Isaac was born and she took some pictures of my kiddos with the baby.
They just dote on him. Jadon loves to give him kisses. I am constantly reminding him to kiss hiss head, not his face. Micah ignores the baby most of the time, but every once in a while, he finds the need to come play with him or hold him for a bit. I think he'll like him a whole lot more when they can do a little more playing instead of just watching. Chloe is having a great time being a big sister to a newborn. She's a great helper. Isaac hates to be left alone, so she often volunteers to talk to him and keep him calm while I'm occupied with the other kids or doing dishes or fixing dinner. She's also gotten to be a big help with Jadon. He usually goes to her for help making his bed or putting on his shoes or coat. She definitely makes the transition to Momma of 4 a lot easier for me to handle.

We're having lots of fun, but life is definitely a challenge right now. We're hoping to start school again next week and get into a more normal routine. I'll let you know how that works out. Hopefully I can give my camera the attention that it needs, too!

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.