Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fab 5 is FIVE!

Can you believe it? Luke and Caleb turned 5 yesterday. Remember when we started this journey? Now we have 5 big 5 year olds in this family. It's kinda funny that despite spanning only about 4 months, they still span two grade levels.




Luke and Caleb are definitely all boy, much like cousin Micah, their older cousin by a mere 3 weeks. While they are identical and often told apart by the fact that 90 percent of the time Luke is wearing blue, they are two distinctly different people. I'd get into that a little more except that I am now late for church so I'll just leave you with a couple pictures of the new 5 year olds.

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.