Saturday, December 20, 2008

A killer fudge recipe


Yesterday I had a hankering for fudge. I was out of all kinds of things I needed for it, and my car was a block of ice, so I improvised. It turned out to be the best peanut butter fudge I've ever had. So, I'm gonna share my recipe.


Rodiemom's Peanut Butter Fudge

Ingredients:

1/4 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
4 cups mini marshmallows
In a heavy pan, combine butter, sugars and milk over med-high heat. Heat to a rolling boil. Boil mixture for 5 min (exactly) stirring constantly. Remove pan from heat and immediately add peanut butter and marshmallows. Stir vigorously until thoroughly combined and mixture no longer appears glossy. Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan and let set about 1 hour before cutting. Enjoy!
Calories don't count at Christmas, right?

No comments:

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.