Saturday, September 27, 2008

Micah Update

Micah finally saw the second ENT last week in Springfield. She actually said his tonsils are weird. They're not huge, very large, but not huge. But they are weird. They apparently are a strange shape, not round, and have extra folds on them that can catch food and cause him to gag. That also explains why their size varies from day to day. So she scheduled him for a T&A (take 'em out) in November. The other day we got a call from her office saying there was a cancelation for this Tuesday and Micah's surgery was moved up.

So Monday night, we're going to my Grandma's so we can be closer to the hospital. Micah has to be there at 7am for surgery at 8:30. Please pray for us and the doctors. I realize the T&A is pretty routine, but it's still surgery and still a little scary for this mama. I'll keep you all posted after the surgery.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I'm praying for you all! Micah will do wonderfully! Call me if you have any questions during his recovery! Take care!

Mom to four beautiful blessings including a brand new little guy. Laugh and cry with me as I navigate the joys and perils of motherhood and homeschooling.